The RJ203 is an “Ethernet front-end” module that contains an RJ45 jack and 10/100BaseT magnetics (designed to work with the Davicom DM9000B Ethernet controller).
The RJ203′s patented design lets you put other components right under it, and thus minimize host PCB size. The front face of the device is translucent. Place status LEDs directly on the host PCB under the RJ203, and you will still see them on the outside.
- Includes standard RJ45 Ethernet jack.
- 100BaseT magnetics onboard:
- RJ203: compatible with the DM9000B controller IC;
- RJ203A: compatible with the DM9000EP controller IC.
- Can be used with EM203 (RJ203) and EM203A (RJ203A) modules.
- Dimensions: 31.0×20.0×15.5mm.
- Patent-pending design minimizes board footprint.