The EM200 is Tibbo’s second-generation serial-to-Ethernet module. It is similar to the EM120 device, but has a 10/100BaseT Ethernet port and much smaller dimensions.
The EM200 is not a sealed (potted) product. Its metal shell is used primarily for heat dissipation.
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX Ethernet port (no magnetics).
- TTL serial port (TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, and DSR lines).
- Five additional I/O lines.
- Four control lines for status LEDs.
- Power: 220mA @ 5V.
- Dimensions: 32.1×18.5×7.3mm.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
EM120/200EV evaluation board