The EM100 is Tibbo’s original 10BaseT serial-to-Ethernet product for onboard installation — it all started with this orange module.The EM100 has magnetics on-board and requires only one external component — an RJ45 Ethernet connector. This device has the lowest power consumption of all Ethernet modules offered by Tibbo.
The EM100 is fully sealed (potted) for maximum environmental protection.
- 10BaseT Ethernet port with built-in magnetics.
- CMOS serial port (TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, and DSR lines).
- Two additional I/O lines.
- Four control lines for status LEDs.
- Power: 40mA @ 5V.
- Dimensions: 46x28x13mm.
- Fully sealed (potted) design.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
EM100EV evaluation board