The DS1102 is a compact BASIC-programmable controller targeting serial-over-IP and serial control applications.
The DS1102 features a universal RS232/422/485 serial port. The device has a single DB9M connector and is priced as a single-port product, yet provides 3 independent serial channels (when in the RS232 mode).
Device power can be supplied via its power jack or the optional power-over-Ethernet board*.
The DS1102 can also be equipped with a 96×32 monochrome OLED display and Wi-Fi interface*.
There are eight LEDs on the device’s front: green and red main status LEDs, a yellow Ethernet link LED, and five blue LEDs, which can be used for Wi-Fi signal strength indication. A buzzer is provided as well.
Each DS1102 is supplied with the DIN rail and wall mounting plates.
The device comes preloaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP application.
- Superior upgrade to the DS1206 and DS100B devices.
- Based on the high-performance T1000 IC.
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX Ethernet port.
- Optional 802.11b/g Wi-Fi interface.
- Optional 96×32 monochrome OLED display.
- Optional power-over-Ethernet.
- Software-selectable RS232, RS422, and RS485 modes:
- Baudrates of up to 921,600bps;
- None/even/odd/mark/space parity modes;
- 7/8 bits/character modes;
- Optional RTS/CTS flow control (RS232 and RS422 modes);
- Direction control (RS485 mode).
- Up to 3 serial channels in the RS232 mode; flexible mapping, such as:
- A single channel: RX, TX, CTS, RTS, DSR, and DTR lines;
- 3 channels: RX, TX, RX2, TX2, RX3, and TX3.
- 1024KB flash memory for firmware, application, and data.
- 2KB EEPROM for data storage.
- Eight LEDs:
- Green and red main status LEDs;
- Yellow Ethernet link LED;
- Five blue LEDs (can be used for Wi-Fi signal strength indication).
- Built-in buzzer.
- Software-controlled onboard PLL.
- Power: 12VDC nominal (min. 9V, max. 18V).
- Dimensions: 90x48x25mm.
- Operating temperature range: -5 ~ 70 C.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
- CE- and FCC-certified.
DIN rail mounting plate
Wall mounting plate and two screws
12V/0.5A adaptor: APR-P0011 (US), APR-P0012 (EU), APR-P0013 (UK)
WAS-1499 straight Ethernet cable*
WAS-P0004(B) DB9M-to-DB9F serial cable (device-to-PC)
WAS-P0005(B) DB9F-to-DB9F serial cable (device-to-device)